August 18, 2008

Why is water dripping from the garage door?



Goodbye water heater of 8 years!!




Hello new water heater!!


Thank you plumber!!!!




Alex and I are having a very busy week...school starts for both of us (and Prescott!) on the 25th. We have so much going on right now...and I come home from school today with water dripping from the garage door as I open it. There is water all along the side wall, side of the garage and by the water heater...ahhh! That is the problem. I called Alex and he said he would be home as fast as he could. We don't have our storage unit anymore and are storing our guest bedroom stuff in the garage so it's pretty full (Aubree's room was the guest room). While Alex was on his way home, I started moving all of the stuff out of the garage. That was a really fun thing to do at 4pm (direct sun and about 105 degrees)!!! YIKES!! Lucky enough, we were able to get a plumber to come and we have hot water!! It opened up a great discussion with Prescott such as, "Where does water come from?" I guess that is about the only good thing that happened from this!